We build an AI that will impact the future of our planet.
As a full-stack technology company, our engineering challenges range from designing hardware sensors to building a machine learning platform, a farmers’ assistant that can run a dairy farm more effective than a human. We call it Ida. She learns about the behavior of farmers and cows, then provides guidance on making better decisions.
Join us to build an AI that has purpose.
Learn more about us here or check out our press coverage: https://www.connecterra.io/about/press-media/
The Connecterra Engineering and Tech Team is at the core of our company. We keep all systems running and build powerful housing for our AI to grow and learn. Most importantly, we are a key component in the company’s strategic development.
As our Junior software developer you will implement and maintain a secure and tested application, frequently liaising with other teams across disciplines.
• Be an essential part to help build an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) pipeline for datasets, resulting in happy, smiley faces at the entire engineering team
• Work closely with product development to deliver smart software solutions for (dairy) farmers, which are so good, the cows won’t dare to boo
• Contribute to more new products and features for farmers and companies. You are a natural in defining what needs to be done, how this can be accomplished and how long this will take
• Identify, troubleshoot, fix and create workarounds if there is a hiccup in the system. Your coding skills will come to the rescue
• Enjoy working in our diverse and talented team and agrees that collaboration across disciplines is key to get the problem fixed. In our case: make agriculture more efficient
• Write awesome application code for web and mobile that work well and are easy to maintain.
• Develop, deploy and maintain back-end services and APIs for the internal engineering team and our partners working in the field
If you are a fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem-solving, read on!
Are able and eager to learn any of the above if you aren’t that experienced with them yet!
We have an eclectic mix of technologies and languages in our stack, but we are working on converging towards a unified stack for easier maintenance. Our tech stack spans Microsoft .Net, Python, Java, Angular, React and a host of open source platforms. You will have a say in setting the direction of evolving our technology stack, just come prepared with solid arguments.
Every day we work hard on making the world a better place, thus the happiness and wellbeing of our team members is important to us. Hence we offer :
- an open minded and creative working environment
- a competitive package
- flexible working hours and vacation policy
- fantastic office space in Amsterdam with a nice panoramic view
- tons of snacks and fruit, optional catered lunch plan
- a fridge filled with special kinds of beer and drinks
Click apply if you'd like to join us!