We build an AI that will impact the future of our planet.
By the year 2050, the world population will be 9 billion. To provide for so many, food production needs to increase significantly. At this time over a billion people work in agriculture, half of them are farmers. Our technology helps them scale and feed the world.
As a full-stack technology company, our engineering challenges range from designing hardware sensors to building a machine learning platform. Right now have developed, a farmers’ assistant that can run a dairy farm more effectivelye than a human. We call it Ida. She learns about the behavior of farmers and cows, then provides guidance and insights on making better decisions.
Join us to build an AI that has purpose.
Learn more about us here or check out our press coverage: https://www.connecterra.io/about/press-media/
As our bookkeeper you will be working with our finance manager to create financial transactions and generate reports based on the accounting system. If you are diligent and good with numbers, read on!
• Degree in accounting or business administration on at least “MBO level”.
• 2+ years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment
• Good organizational skills
• Experience with bookkeeping software and good with Excel
• Excellent level of Dutch and English
• Highly attentive to detail and accuracy of work
• Ability to work independently and precisely
You will responsible for, mainly:
• Recording daily financial transactions, including purchase invoices
• Reconcile supplier statements with invoices and payment
• Collection and Aging reports
• Daily bank reconciliation
• Maintaining Twinfield
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Participating in monthly book closing processes
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Entering vendor payments into banking system
• Administration duties
• Reporting to Accountant